50 More Reasons Why I Sponsor



Last week I gave you 50 quotes from my kids have said that really touched me in some way.   Some are for happy reasons, some for sad, some simply because they made me smile.  This week, I'm giving you 50 more.

      1. I want to thank you very much and words are not enough to thank you. ~ Clara, Philippines,13
      2. I want you to know that I always remember you and I would like to meet you personally. ~ Victor,  Ecuador, 9
      3. I was baptized on October 27th 2014. ~ Clara, Philippines,14
      4. I was really happy to read your letters and to know how often you think of me. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 12
      5. I was sick last week and I was hospitalized. I am not sick anymore. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 11
      6. I thank God, along with my parents, for joining me to you through Compassion ~ Kajal, India, 11
      7. I will always pray for you. May you always be accompanied by the Lord. ~ Cris, Indonesia,10
      8. I will pray to ask for wisdom: just like Solomon in the book of Kings. ~ Cris, Indonesia, 10
      9. I will study and work hard to graduate from school so that I may help my poor family and serve my country. ~ Tsigereda, Ethiopia,18
      10. I would like to meet you on my birthday. If I meet you, I will be very happy. ~ Pamela, Peru, 14
      11. I am thankful to God because he gave me many blessings, especially you. You are one of my blessings. Thank you very much for your concern for our country. Me and my family are safe. God gave me a second mother and that is you. ~ Clara, Philippines,13
      12. I would like to tell you that my goat is going to have a baby. My goat is a gift from World Vision. ~ Esperance, Rwanda,10
      13. I would prefer to visit a happy time, not the past. ~ Caua, Brazil, 10
      14. If I had money, I would help the neediest. ~ Victor, Ecuador, 9
      15. I'm happy because of the protection from heaven which has come upon me since I stared school and entered the project. ~ Pince, Indonesia,13
      16. I'm in the 3rd grade of middle school now and I believe I got there because of your prayers and support. ~ Pince, Indonesia,14
      17. In India, on someone's birthday everyone arranges a party. This time, my parents did not celebrate my birthday. ~ Mukesh, India, 7
      18. Irene says her life has completely changed because of the love, care, and support that you have given her. ~ Irene, Kenya, 11
      19. Live is very hard in my country and most people cannot find a job to do. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 13
      20. My favourite day of the week is Saturday because I go to the Compassion project. ~ Victor,  Ecuador, 8
      21. My favourite passage is John 3:16. I choose this verse because it has a big impact on me that the Father who is our God sent His only begotten son, just to save us from our sins. It also portrays the unfailing love of our Father. ~ Clara, Philippines,13
      22. I love you very much, Friend. ~ Mukesh, India,7
      23. My first day at the project I came into the project without any hand skills, but now I have some skills like making mats and others. I like the project with all my heart but I would not have known this without your support. Thank you for loving me and supporting me. ~ Zaina, Uganda, 13
      24. My friends asked me why I always receive a letter from you. I feel that I am so special because you care about me. ~ Pince, Indonesia,13
      25. My mum is so glad because you said “hi” to her ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 11
      26. My school and family aren't too well as my mum took a trip and lost all her papers. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 11
      27. My sister Lucy also bore a baby boy. God who blessed them with children is faithful to bless you too. I will dedicate a day to pray and fast over that issue dear sister. ~ Epher, Kenya, 23
      28. Naomi says the Lord has heard her prayers when you decided to sponsor her, and she is grateful to you. ~ Naomi, Ghana, 4
      29. Our father came home from church and taught the Bible to us. ~ Kajal, India, 11
      30. Please continue writing to me. ~ Phoibe, Rwanda,19
      31. Please write me more. ~ Thineshka, Sri Lanka, 11
      32. Some new healthy habits I practised last year are to trim my nails.  Nutritious meals I eat daily are milk, meat, fish and eggs.  My family and I participated in health awareness training and World Vision supported me by providing a toilet.   . ~ Thineshka, Sri Lanka, 12
      33. You can't think how happy I was when your friend Lea visited me at my home. She was happy too. She hugged me. They took photos for us. ~ Esperance, Rwanda,10
      34. Thank you for being my friend. ~ Irene, Kenya, 11
      35. Thank you for your support through prayers and funds. I can't repay all of your kindness because I have nothing. I can only pray for you so that Lord Jesus will open a way for you to get more from your job. ~ Pince, Indonesia, 13
      36. Thank you so much, even though you're very busy, you still have time to write me. Thank you so much. I love you and God will bless you more and more. ~ Clara, Philippines,14
      37. Thank you so much because you said many of your friends all agreed they liked the booklet I make you. ~ Clara, Philippines,13
      38. Thank you so much for sending me a letter written on Feb. 3rd 2012. I was very joyful to get it and to hear about your news. When I read your letters, it shows me that you think about me ever day, as I do you. ~ Esperance, Rwanda, 8
      39. Thanks for having accepted me into your family. ~ Sandra, Kenya, 7
      40. Thank-you for the letter you sent to me. It was so interesting and I know how you love me. ~ Cynthia, Kenya, 11
      41. Thank-you so much for the gift you sent me. I bought a goat with it. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 13
      42. The Rwandan genocide has affected my family because I lost all my grandparents, so I have no grandparents, but I do have aunts and uncles. ~ Esperance, Rwanda,11
      43. There is a sickness epidemic in the country. I spent 7 days with it. When somebody has this sickness he doesn't have good taste and he cannot eat anything and he is weak. It is a fever called Chikungunya. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 12
      44. Things are not going well in Haiti because there are many problems in the country. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 13
      45. This summer we suffered from a scarcity of water. ~ Eby, India, 12
      46. To my surprise, people beat my hens and they died when I was at school. ~ Zaina, Uganda, 13
      47. When I first wake up, I eat my breakfast if possible. ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 13
      48. When I hear the word of God I become very happy. ~ Atta Kuma, Ghana, 14
      49. When it is hot in Haiti I get headaches ~ Estevenson, Haiti, 11
      50. You are the best in the world. I love you very much as if you were my own mother. I feel that you are good. ~ Linda, Peru,10
Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion Canada for $41/month or
Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion USA for $38/month
 

Comments

  1. I love that you went through and found reasons in the kids' letters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment