HRH Kids



Drawing by Olga in Bolivia

I often call my children Prince or Princess because they are children of God and He is the King.  One  
of my boys, Victor, even wrote back that he really likes it when I call him Prince because it makes him feel big.

But although my children are all a part of the Kingdom of God, I know that the World does not always recognize them as so, and I wondered…. What would my children do if it did?

I asked my kids what they would do if they were royalty here on earth.  I also asked them what they would say if they ever met someone from the royal family.  It was a fun question and here are some of their responses.

  • If I were a king or a queen, I would help the poor.  If I was a princess I would be an advocate for children.   ~Esperance, 12, Rwanda
  • If I were a queen, I would help the poor and disabled people, children, and grandparents.  If I met a princess, I would ask her if I could help her.  ~ Sandy, 12, Bolivia
  • If I could be a king for a day, I would help those people in need.  If I met a prince or princess, I would say “Hi.” ~ Erickson, 12, Kenya
  • If I was queen for a day, I would like to help the children most in need.  If I met a princess and if the princess doesn’t know God, I would tell her about Him so that she is good.  ~ Olga, 11, Bolivia
  • If I could be King I would give importance to the righteous.  If I met a prince, I would beg for him to help the poor people.  ~ Guguloth, 21, India
  • If I ever have the opportunity to be a king, I will take my whole family to live in a beautiful palace.  If I met a prince, or a beautiful princess like your daughter is, I would ask them to show me the castle and take me for a ride on a white horse.  ~ Franklin, 8, Honduras
  • If I became King for a day, I’d make a castle, and if I met a princess I’d say that she made the more beautiful castle.  ~ Cris, 13, Indonesia
  • If I become a queen, I will love all the people.  If I meet a king or queen one day, I will be very excited.  ~ Kajal, 12, India
  • If I was queen for a day, I would be happy and make everyone have good relationships.  ~ Linda, 11, Peru
  • If I could be queen for a day, I would give commands like everyone should be a God-fearing and a working person.  If I met a prince or a princess, if he/she is a non-believer I would say "Choose Jesus as your personal saviour."~ Zaina, 15, Uganda

Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion Canada for $41/month or
Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion USA for $38/month 

Comments

  1. Love how a lot of them said they would love to help the poor, talk about humbling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment